Monday, February 01, 2010

Go ahead and call me a wimp...

Ridicule is being heaped upon my head as I complained about the cold here in icy Mississauga... people who are not from the West Coast just don't understand how much we feel the cold... I mean COME ON..... we have had just finished our warmest January ON RECORD... I came from 8 degrees to -6 (-15 with the freakin' wind chill) - it's COLD, dammit! I wore my socks to bed last night.... that's how cold it is.

And now I have a delimma. My oh-so-lovely room has the acrid odor of dirty diapers everytime I walk into it (thanks Delta) and I am seriously considering opening my balcony door to clear the air.... although I'm not convinced this will make a difference.

Maybe the gift shop has air fresheners.....

1 comment:

Hoto said...

Bleaurgh. Diapers. I'd move your room ... but move to another end of the hotel, in case you are right and its the drains.