Monday, September 14, 2009

Paris, Here We Come....

Maybe.

Paris has been my number one destination for as long as I can remember... and I am about to have a dream come true with a 7 day "taste" of France including 4 days in Paris.

I have spent hours searching websites for the right flights, the right hotels, the right restaurants, the right walking tours, the right museums..... I am beyond excited.

But we are currently in limbo. Our flight scheduled to leave at 23:50 hrs was pushed to 00:20 hrs. Then it was pushed to 01:45 hrs.... and now it's canceled.... sigh.... so we spent 5 hours taking the new train to the airport (which is pretty cool by the way - it cost us $2.50 each to get to YVR and then $30 for a cab home since the train had stopped running for the night), hanging out at YVR and then cabbing home.

We are reschedule for 13:00 hrs .... keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: